4 ea. Fried Eggs
8 ea. Crispy Bacon
1/2 cup Dill Pickle, thinly sliced
2 ea. Tomato, thinly sliced
8 leaves Bibb Lettuce
1/2 ea. Red Onion, sliced
1.5 lbs. Ground Beef
4 ea. Brioche Bun (or preference)
t.t. Salt and Pepper
1. Preheat grill (for the burgers).
2. Crisp the bacon slices – you can do this in a pan or in the oven, whichever you prefer.
3. Wash all vegetables thoroughly. Thinly slice the pickles, onion, and tomato. Peel the Bibb lettuce leaves into your desired
size/shape. Set aside until you’re ready to form the burgers.
4. After shaking the bottle well, mix 1 cup of River House Blue Cheese Dressing into the ground beef. Mix thoroughly to ensure the dressing is evenly distributed. Form the ground beef mixture into 4 equal burgers (approx. 6 oz each).
5. Grill the burgers to your desired taste. While burgers are cooking, toast the buns on the grill as well! Make sure to keep an eye on the burgers – you may have to flip these more frequently.
6. When the burgers are almost cooked, top with the cheese
(Feel free to substitute any other cheese).
7. Put the burgers together! Assemble (from bottom to top): bun, burger, blue cheese dressing, pickles, onion, tomato, lettuce (with more dressing if you’d like!), and top bun.
8. Enjoy with a side salad, or French fries!
Yields 4 burgers