1 bottle of your favorite River House Dressing
1 ea. Baguette
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut a baguette (width-wise) into 1/2” slices. For Crostini Bites, cut the baguette in half and then into small pieces, crosswise strokes.
3. Arrange the pieces on an oven-safe tray and spread a layer of River House salad dressing over them.
4. Place the tray into the oven and set a timer for 5 minutes.
5. Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
6. To complete your experience, take the tray out of the oven and allow to cool slightly. Enjoy!