1 ea. Red Pepper, seeded
1 ea. Tomato, thinly sliced
2 ea. Garlic Cloves, diced
1 ea. Fennel
1/2 cup Parsley, torn
1 cup Basil, torn
1/2 - 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
1/2 cup Kalamata Olives, pitted
t.t. Herbs (for garnish), torn
t.t. Salt and Pepper
1 Tbsp Olive oil
1 ea. Pizza Crust*
1. Preheat oven according to the *Pizza Crust Instructions. You can also use pita bread (or similar) for smaller, individual pizza pies. Scale ingredients accordingly if you choose to do this.
2. Wash and clean all vegetables.
3. Cut the fennel into thin slices; seed the pepper and cut into large strips. Place in a medium bowl and toss with olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Place the pepper and fennel on a foil lined sheet pan and roast until softened and lightly golden. When finished, set aside until you are ready to assemble the pizza.
4. Remember to shake the dressing well before using, and spread the River House Greek Feta Dressing liberally on the unbaked crust. If you want to use more or less, go ahead, you’re the chef!
5. Arrange the toppings on the pizza. Make sure to spread out the toppings.
You can also add more dressing or mozzarella cheese if you would like to!
6. Bake the pizza according to the crust manufacturer’s instructions.* If you have decided to use pita bread, you can bake the pizza (on a foil-lined pan) for approximately 10-15 minutes at 450F.
7. When ready, remove the pizza from the oven and garnish with fresh basil.
8. Cut into slices and enjoy! This pizza will pair very well with an Oregon pinot noir!