2 ea. Tomato, thinly sliced
2 ea. Garlic Cloves, diced
1 cup Basil, torn (optional)
1/2 - 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
1/2 cup Pepperoni
1/2 cup Red Sauce
1 ea. Pizza Crust*
1. Preheat oven according to the *Pizza Crust Instructions. You can also use pita bread (or similar) for smaller, individual pizza pies. Scale ingredients accordingly if you choose to do this.
2. Wash and clean all vegetables.
3. Remember to shake the dressing well before using, and spread the red sauce and River House Parmesan Herb Dressing liberally on the unbaked crust. If you want to use more or less, go ahead, you’re the chef!
4. Arrange the toppings on the pizza. Make sure to spread out the toppings. You can also add more dressing, pepperoni, or mozzarella cheese if you would like to!
5. Bake the pizza according the crust manufacturer’s instructions.*
If you have decided to use pita bread, you can bake the pizza (on a foil-lined pan) for approximately 10-15 minutes at 450F.
6. When ready, remove the pizza from the oven and garnish with fresh basil.
7. Cut into slices and enjoy! This pizza will pair very well with an Oregon pinot noir!