Cheddar Chive Burger ‘American Style’
3 cups River House Cheddar Chive Dressing
8 slices Cheddar Cheese
1/2 cup Dill Pickles, thinly sliced
2 ea. Tomato, thinly sliced
8 leaves Bibb Lettuce
1 cup Cheddar Cheese
1/2 ea. Red Onion, sliced
1.5 lbs. Ground Beef
4 ea. Brioche Bun (or preference)
t.t. Salt and Pepper
1. Preheat grill (for the burgers).
2. Wash all vegetables thoroughly. Thinly slice the pickles, onion, and tomato. Peel the Bibb lettuce leaves into your desired size / shape. Set aside until you’re ready to form the burgers.
3. After shaking the bottle well, in a large bowl, add 1 cup of River House Cheddar Chive Dressing into the ground beef. Mix thoroughly to ensure the dressing is evenly distributed. Form the ground beef mixture into 4 equal burgers (approx. 6 oz each). Season with Salt and pepper if you would like.
4. Grill the burgers to your desired taste. While burgers are cooking, toast the buns on the grill as well! Make sure to keep an eye on the burgers – you may have to flip these more frequently.
5. When the burgers are almost cooked, top with the cheese
(feel free to substitute any other cheese).
6. Put the burgers together! Assemble (from bottom to top): bun, extra dressing, burger, pickles, onion, tomato, lettuce, and top bun.
7. Enjoy with a side salad, or French fries!
Yields 4 burgers